cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

interseccion en graficos

Ycarlos
12-Amethyst

interseccion en graficos

Buenas tardes comunidad, estoy buscando programar para que intercepte los valores tanto en el eje X e Y de tal manera que se obtenga los valores resaltados de color amarillo. Versión Mathcad prime V.8.0

Ycarlos_0-1724183018736.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ycarlos,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. 
If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,
Anurag

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:Ycarlos)

Werner_E_0-1724196571882.png

Ycarlos
12-Amethyst
(To:Werner_E)

Estimado Werner_E, utilice el programa que amablemente me respondió pero sigue el problema, le envío la hoja de calculo que estoy desarrollando, donde lo yo quiero es obtener los datos automáticamente sin necesidad de utilizar el grafico. Mi version de Mathcad es V.8.0

Ycarlos_0-1724288548195.png

Werner_E
25-Diamond I

1) You confuse "ton" (which is mass) with "tonnef" (which is force). Guess you should use "tonnef" throughout

2) Misuse of a range! The function expression with range l as argument are NOT vectors. Actually the aren't ranges, too. These expressions are invalid objects and can only be used in plots and for displaying the values. You can see thats an invalid object if you try to assign it a variable - you will get an error. So you have to create the vectors needed for interpolation by "legal" means instead

3) P -> M is a function. So we can easily determine the (unique!) M value corresponding to a given P value

But M -> P is NOT a function because most M-values correspond to 2 (maybe some to even more) P values. Thats the reason a simple interpolating function does not work. In my approach I used the "root" function and provided a guess range so that only values in the upper 'half' would be returned. The P value of the right hand peak must be determined first - I had chosen 60 tonnef just by optical inspection. Also the end value provided in the "root" function depends on the specific values given and its different in your new example.

Of course it would also be possible to write a function which returns a vector of ALL possible P-values in one go. But it would be some work - especially because some special cases would have to be considered.

Answer in English preferred (or in German as this is my native language 😉 )

Werner_E
25-Diamond I

I don't have Prime 8 installed, so the attached sheet is in Prime 10 format (maybe someone is able and willing to convert it).

Here is the screen shot:

Werner_E_0-1724295477900.png

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Por supuesto.

Aquí está el archivo Prime 8.

¡Éxito!

Luc

ttokoro
20-Turquoise

image.png

Hi @Ycarlos,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. 
If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,
Anurag

Announcements

Top Tags