cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

percentile data efi problem

Efried
1-Newbie

percentile data efi problem

Hello,

what happened to the libraries?

M15 does not work correctly anymore for this function.

May be parallel installations of Prime destroy the capability using those statistic function?percentile.PNG

thanks for your help

tanks

9 REPLIES 9

It works ok for me. Upload your file, so we stand a better chance of finding out what's wrong.

percentile.PNG

Alan

Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:Efried)

Works like a charm here, no problem.

I am using the current MC15 M030 and have installed Prime2 and Prime 3 in parallel.

14.03.png

Just googled the error and found the following - not helpful, i guess 😉

http://communities.ptc.com/message/199803#199803/

Looks like you may have used the literal subscript in defining x. Your screenshot looks different from the others.

HARVEY HENSLEY wrote:

Looks like you may have used the literal subscript in defining x. Your screenshot looks different from the others.

Don't think so. This would throw an error as of x (in percentile) being undefined.

Given that Efried had the same problem already a year ago and also had reported in other posts about configuration problems like missing OLE support, I tend to assume some kind of installation/config error. I had to refrain from posting the advice to try a de- and reinstallation as I have not the slightest idea what the cause for this error could be and that advice usually is used inflationary in most computer forums (very often with success, though). I also suspect that Elfried may have already tried that appoach.

Werner Exinger wrote:

HARVEY HENSLEY wrote:

Don't think so. This would throw an error as of x (in percentile) being undefined.

Unless the variable x was previously defined in the worksheet as something other than a vector.

Unless the variable x was previously defined in the worksheet as something other than a vector.

Then we should get a different error message telling us that that argument must be a vector of scalar elements.

The shown error message telling us something about "the type initializer for "Efi.Data" has caused an exception" should not show up in any case.

You are probably correct, but it would be nice to see the value of x just prior to the percentile call. Especially before going through a reinstall.

HARVEY HENSLEY wrote:

You are probably correct, but it would be nice to see the value of x just prior to the percentile call. Especially before going through a reinstall.

So we have to wait if Efried will reveal if there is anything prior to the section shown in the pic. I guess the pic is showing the whole sheet, though.

Hi,

many thanks for your endeavour.

No the code works for sure, that has been used for years.

Since the problem arises also with the imgage library giving an EFI.image error, the problem is in the environment.

I de-installed PRIME but need to find my downloaded M15 installation file to try to cure M15...

thanks

Top Tags