cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

two questions? need help

ptc-4648607
1-Newbie

two questions? need help

1.First question? How i can change axis unit? i want degree? i was searching tip in google and only find answer "To set the units in a plot, divide the plotted parameter by the desired units" i don't know how i can do it?

2.Second. I need answer of my graph, i need a (alfa) value where the functions are collising?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jurgis didžiulis wrote:

1.First question? How i can change axis unit? i want degree? i was searching tip in google and only find answer "To set the units in a plot, divide the plotted parameter by the desired units" i don't know how i can do it?

2.Second. I need answer of my graph, i need a (alfa) value where the functions are collising?

1 use alpha/deg on the x axes

2 use Trace

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Jurgis didžiulis wrote:

1 use alpha/deg on the x axes

2 use Trace

thanks

Jurgis didžiulis wrote:

thanks

You welcome!

One Mathcad-video from LT:

http://communities.ptc.com/videos/2101

mindaugas3.PNGi have understood trace, but how it convert apha/deg i don't know, i write near alpha on axis "/deg" but it don't show degree. Can you help, also i would like that find command show not radian but degree.

See the file.

Read the Help.

thanks , i understand now, there was problem with degree range. Thanks

Jurgis didžiulis wrote:

mindaugas3.PNGi have understood trace, but how it convert apha/deg i don't know, i write near alpha on axis "/deg" but it don't show degree. Can you help, also i would like that find command show not radian but degree.

We can use this tools for the guess value setting:

http://twt.mpei.ac.ru/ochkov/T-2012/2_12_Zoom_Trace.png

And second.

For one equation (not for a system) better use not Gthe iven-Find but the root function!

Top Tags