cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

worksheet appearance

GeoffD
13-Aquamarine

worksheet appearance

Does anyone have this problem in P8 where in full screen the left-hand side is clipped making it difficult to see/locate the area collapse button?

GeoffD_0-1664833731938.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Check the bottom of the screen there should be a scroll bar.  Take the scroll bar all the way to the left.

Cheers

Terry

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Check the bottom of the screen there should be a scroll bar.  Take the scroll bar all the way to the left.

Cheers

Terry

GeoffD
13-Aquamarine
(To:terryhendicott)

Hi Terry,

Yes, the scroll bar is as far to the left as P8 allows - by taking it out of full-screen mode then it does reappear but then you have to fiddle with the layout as you move between applications:

GeoffD_0-1664884608451.png

Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:GeoffD)

I have the very same problem with Prime 6 in Draft View.

The scroll bar as suggested by Terry won't help as the left side is clipped.

You just may switch temporarily from "Draft View" to "Page View"  using the icons at the bottom right next to the zoom slider (wished there woul be a keyboard shortcut for this).

Another workaround is to stay in Draft mode but change the zoom factor to a low value until the sheet don't take up the full width of the screen.
I find switching the View from Draft to Page and then back again to be faster and less cumbersome.

Are you using a highresolution (4K) display?

GeoffD
13-Aquamarine
(To:Werner_E)

Hi, Werner,

Yes, I flip between these workarounds depending on mood. I am using a Dell Alien 17R PC with 3840x2160 resolution - playing with the other resolution settings does not change things. This problem is unique to P8 all my other applications work fine without clipping.

Thanks

GeoffD

Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:GeoffD)

I experience this problem on a notebook with a 4K display so I thought it might have something to do with screen resolution / windows zoom. Prime is also the only software I experience that kind of effect.

Top Tags