cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

.xmcd to .mcdx conversion

jasvardan
3-Visitor

.xmcd to .mcdx conversion

Can someone please convert this attached .xmcd file to .mcdx for me? I switched from Mathcad 15 to prime 3.0 but the student license we have doesn't give us the converter feature on Prime 3.0. 

Many thanks,

Jay

33 REPLIES 33

Thanks!  I do not have Mathcad 15 installed, so the converter is out of commission.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:BW_10313663)

According to Prime 7 help info:

"PTC Mathcad Prime 7.0.0.0 provides a standalone legacy worksheet converter that you can install alongside the application. You no longer need a separate installation of the legacy PTC Mathcad application to use the conversion process.
You can install the converter from the PTC Mathcad Prime 7.0.0.0 installer, and the converter is available to use within the product."
Conclusion: Mathcad 15 is no longer needed for the conversion process.

Success!
Luc

Ah, I see now that I missed it on the "Customise Applications" tab during installation.  Any idea if it can be done after the main program has already been installed or if I need to reinstall everything?

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:BW_10313663)

I'd say, run the installer again to see if you can install it additionally.

Success!
Luc

Top Tags