cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Access to the default code of services

Iker
6-Contributor

Access to the default code of services

Hello,

I want to personalize the "GetIdentityInfo" service in PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetListServiceController to show different properties for the assets in the asset list.

I can override the default service and write my code, but I would like to have the code for the default service so that I can personalize it instead of writing the code from scratch. Is there any way to get the default code for the services??

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Iker
6-Contributor
(To:hchanana)

Hello,

Finally, I was able to do it by modifying the "GetAssetAtributes" service inside PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetListServiceController thing following the MFA documentation.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:Iker)

Hi @Iker ,

There is no way to access the service code.

You can only customize the things upto a limited extent and that is available in customization guide of manufacturing apps.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Iker
6-Contributor
(To:hchanana)

Hello,

Finally, I was able to do it by modifying the "GetAssetAtributes" service inside PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetListServiceController thing following the MFA documentation.

Thank you.

Top Tags