cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Anomaly detection not visible in MFG Apps 8.2

eengelbrecht
11-Garnet

Anomaly detection not visible in MFG Apps 8.2

1.  How do I make anomaly detection visible in MFG Apps 8.2? it is visible in MFG Apps 8.1 but not in 8.2 as seen in the screenshots below:

From MFG Apps 8.1

Anom.PNG

From MFG Apps 8.2

noAnom.PNG

Thingwatcher is enabled and works independently but I still cannot see the anomaly detection on the front end.

I looked through the support document ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Setup and Configuration Guide (https://www.ptc.com/support/-/media/D43B0660876340C7BF3C5CF393442B49.pdf?sc_lang=en) but couldn't find anything.

2. I would also like to know if it is possible to configure anomaly detection from the front end of MFG Apps?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @jbester.

The ThingWorx Manufacturing and Service Apps Customization Guide 8.2 has now been updated to include details for reimplementing the anomaly detection functionality.  Please refer to page 92.

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Greetings @eengelbrecht,

Anomaly information has been removed from ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps 8.2 version.

The Anomaly Detection functionality can be enabled and configured through the ThingWorx platform.

For more information, please refer “Anomaly Detection” section in the ThingWorx help center, available at the following URL:

http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/index.html#page/ThingWorx%2FHelp%2FComposer%...

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Regards,

Himanshu

jbester
13-Aquamarine
(To:hchanana)

Good day Himanshu,

Thank you for your response. 

The link takes you to the generic anomaly detection implementation and has nothing to do with Manufacturing apps or how to get it in the front end of the existing asset advisor interface. So if I understand correctly you are saying although it is in the licensing model, anomaly detection does not form part of Manufacturing Apps for version 8.2?

Is there a guide or instructions available to know which mashups to modify and adapt to give you the same functionality in the 8.2 version to what you had in older versions? Or is it up to the implementer to try and reverse engineer what was done in the older versions of the manufacturing apps?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jbester)

Hi @jbester.

We are currently preparing some documentation and will make it available once it is ready.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @jbester.

The ThingWorx Manufacturing and Service Apps Customization Guide 8.2 has now been updated to include details for reimplementing the anomaly detection functionality.  Please refer to page 92.

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Top Tags