cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Anomaly status not show in MFG 8.2

Nuttapol
11-Garnet

Anomaly status not show in MFG 8.2

What should i do  if i would like to show  anomaly status in asset advisor(MFG version 8.2)

this is pic MFG 8.1

mfg1.png

this is pic MFG 8.2

mfg2.png

Please suggest me  Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abhkumar
13-Aquamarine
(To:Nuttapol)

Greetings Nuttaphon,

Anomaly information, such as status, duration, and calibration, has been removed from the Asset Advisor (MFG version 8.2). This information can be added to your system as a customization.

The anomaly detection functionality can be enabled and configured through the ThingWorx platform.

For more information, see “Anomaly Detection” in the ThingWorx help center, available at the following URL:

http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/index.html#page/ThingWorx%2FHelp%2FComposer%2FAnomalyDetection%2FAnomalyDetection.html%23

Regards,

Abhishek

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
abhkumar
13-Aquamarine
(To:Nuttapol)

Greetings Nuttaphon,

Anomaly information, such as status, duration, and calibration, has been removed from the Asset Advisor (MFG version 8.2). This information can be added to your system as a customization.

The anomaly detection functionality can be enabled and configured through the ThingWorx platform.

For more information, see “Anomaly Detection” in the ThingWorx help center, available at the following URL:

http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/index.html#page/ThingWorx%2FHelp%2FComposer%2FAnomalyDetection%2FAnomalyDetection.html%23

Regards,

Abhishek

Greetings @Nuttapol

Following up with you on the original question posted here, if Abhishek's response answered this, please mark the appropriate post with "Accept as Solution" for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Or, if you are still unresolved on this issue, let us know and we can continue troubleshooting this with you.

Best regards,
Steven M

Top Tags