cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Asset Advisor to configure and view Asset Details

pujasaha
6-Contributor

Asset Advisor to configure and view Asset Details

I am trying to create Things with the facility to perform the following functions:

View Properties,

Remote Access/Tunneling,

File Transfers,

File Browsing,

Events and Alerts

Which ThingTemplate can be used so that I am able to view the Thing on Asset Advisor?

I have tried using RemoteThingWithTunellingAndFileTransfer template, but with no luck. 

Anyone tried to do something similar?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @pujasaha,

There is no particular template to view Asset Details. However you can create your custom template which you can use. You can refer PTC.ISA95.PhysicalAssetBaseThingTemplate and the Implemented Shapes on it to find out the properties on it for reference.

Thanks,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Greetings @pujasaha,

Please use the template - PTC.ISA95.PhysicalAssetThingTemplate for creating the assets on the composer.

Thanks,

Himanshu

pujasaha
6-Contributor
(To:hchanana)

Hi Himanshu,

Thanks for the response, however I have observed that with the PTC.ISA95.PhysicalAssetThingTemplate, there appears a lot of inherited properties that we do not require.

Is using this particular template the only way to view the Asset Details on Asset Advisor?

Hi @pujasaha,

There is no particular template to view Asset Details. However you can create your custom template which you can use. You can refer PTC.ISA95.PhysicalAssetBaseThingTemplate and the Implemented Shapes on it to find out the properties on it for reference.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Hi @pujasaha,

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question. If questions are still pending, please post an update so we can continue to search for a solution.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Top Tags