cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Can I Modify and Add Asset Status?

yonkim
9-Granite

Can I Modify and Add Asset Status?

I want to modify and add asset status in the manufacturing apps.

How Can I do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Currently we are not supporting Custom Asset Status as of (8.2.x). It will be made available in the future.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hrajpal
13-Aquamarine
(To:yonkim)

With each release of manufacturing apps , PTC provide launch point configuration thing . You can search the thing in the ThingWorx Composer.

The thing name will be like this "PTC.Factory.C_LaunchPointConfigurationThing_<ReleaseNumber>".

Then you can check the configuration of this thing and duplicate the mashups and add the Asset Status in any of the mashup as per your requirement.

For more information about customizing the manufacturing apps , refer to PTC Support Documentation for manufacturing apps

Thanks,

Himesh Rajpal

Currently we are not supporting Custom Asset Status as of (8.2.x). It will be made available in the future.

Greetings @yonkim,     

Following up with you on the original question posted here, if any of the responses answered your question, please mark "Accept as Solution" for the benefit of others who may have the same question.  

Or, if you are still unresolved on your original question, let us know and we can continue troubleshooting this with you.

Best regards,

Steven M

Top Tags