cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Can I add a asset, line type in Asset Advisor?

yonkim
9-Granite

Can I add a asset, line type in Asset Advisor?

I want to add asset and line type to create equipment pop up panel as in the attachment.

Also, I want to assign asset detail mashup to each asset or line type.

If possible, let me know the way.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @yonkim,

Yes, you can create custom template as per your requirement. The detailed steps are provided under Adding Custom Subtypes of ThingWorx Apps Customization Guide

Thanks,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mapathak
12-Amethyst
(To:yonkim)

Hello Yonkim, 

yes, you can add the asset, line type in asset advisor. Kindly refer to this guide  for detailed information to create assets, line in asset advisor

Regards,

Manoj Pathak

yonkim
9-Granite
(To:mapathak)

Of course, according to the guide, I can add assets or lines. However, I want to add an asset through a predefined asset template. The asset template must have a separate asset detail mash up.

Can I add these asset types(Template)?

Hi @yonkim,

Yes, you can create custom template as per your requirement. The detailed steps are provided under Adding Custom Subtypes of ThingWorx Apps Customization Guide

Thanks,

Himanshu

Hi @yonkim ,

Hope you are doing good.

In regard to this post, if the previous response provided you with the guidance you were looking for, please mark it as the Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Top Tags