cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Can I install Manufacturing apps trial version in existing Thingworx 8 server machine

rvuta1
1-Newbie

Can I install Manufacturing apps trial version in existing Thingworx 8 server machine

Hello Everyone,

I referred below blog to download trail version of manufacturing apps.(In download section, 2nd option)

Getting Started with the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Community

Can I  install Trail version of Manufacturing apps in a server machine where Thingworx 8 is already installed?

Does it creates any issue to existing licensed version of  Thingworx 8?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Raji

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can download them as extension from support.ptc.com under Smart Connected Operations. You will require the license though. Alternatively you can shutdown your Thingworx Server 8 which you have and install the express version in different location. I prefer the extension approach.

Thanks,

Varathan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You can download them as extension from support.ptc.com under Smart Connected Operations. You will require the license though. Alternatively you can shutdown your Thingworx Server 8 which you have and install the express version in different location. I prefer the extension approach.

Thanks,

Varathan

Announcements

Top Tags