cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Cannot duplicate custom manufacturing apps mashup

agupta20
3-Visitor

Cannot duplicate custom manufacturing apps mashup

I am trying to duplicate the mashup PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.C_AssetDetailContainerMashup_9.1.0_02. I want to duplicate it so that I have an option of going back to the original version in case my customizations get messed up.

However, when I duplicate the mashup and try to save it with a name such as PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.Customer_AssetDetailContainerMashup_9.1.0_02, I get a dialog with the following message:

Entity cannot be added to an Extension Project: PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetDetail.Display

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @agupta20 ,

Please change the project name of your duplicate entity to some custom project as PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.C_AssetDetailContainerMashup_9.1.0_02 is a part of PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetDetail.Display project which is not editable and you are trying to add your duplicate entity to this project only.

Thanks,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @agupta20 ,

Please change the project name of your duplicate entity to some custom project as PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.C_AssetDetailContainerMashup_9.1.0_02 is a part of PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetDetail.Display project which is not editable and you are trying to add your duplicate entity to this project only.

Thanks,

Himanshu

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:agupta20)

Hi @agupta20

If you feel your question was answered, please mark the previous response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags