cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Demo dataset for Manufacturing Apps 9.x

nahuel
14-Alexandrite

Demo dataset for Manufacturing Apps 9.x

Hi there,

I've been searching around for the updated DemoSimulatorPackage (kepware simulator + twx entities + twx data) but I'm afraid I found broken links or outdated stuff.

Could you point out where the DemoSimulatorPackage or similar for manufacturing apps 9.x is located at?

PD: here Sharon mentioned it was going to be released on June 2020.

Regards,

Nahuel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ptcwbowman
5-Regular Member
(To:nahuel)

Hello @nahuel,

What are you looking to do?    8.4 is the latest version of the demo system.  KPIs changed between 8.4 and 9.0 (we changed the way the KPIs are calcualted) but if followed the upgrade processes it should update them.  

The 9.1 upgrade is optmized for size, and it changed the "remote" thing bindings (to get rid of double processing data).

Perhaps if you tell me what you are trying to do, I can help you find what you are looking for.

Regards

Ward

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @nahuel

Did you try this one?

Regards.

--Sharon

nahuel
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

Hi @slangley ,

Yes, I tried that one out. Looking at the .xml files it can be seen that it has been exported from TWX 7.3. So it's kinda old.

The most up to date package that I found (from TWX 8.4) is this one (it is located under the "Load Factory Simulator into ThingWorx Kepware Server" section).

I currently upgraded the last one to TWX 9.1 lossing the KPIs functionality in the process.

So if you do find one up to date package, please let me know.

Regards,

Nahuel

ptcwbowman
5-Regular Member

Hello @nahuel,

What are you looking to do?    8.4 is the latest version of the demo system.  KPIs changed between 8.4 and 9.0 (we changed the way the KPIs are calcualted) but if followed the upgrade processes it should update them.  

The 9.1 upgrade is optmized for size, and it changed the "remote" thing bindings (to get rid of double processing data).

Perhaps if you tell me what you are trying to do, I can help you find what you are looking for.

Regards

Ward

nahuel
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptcwbowman)

Hi @ptcwbowman 

Thanks for jumping in. I used the demo system (after upgrading it) as a starting point for developing a demo.

Although at this moment the development is done it would be helpful to have a more up to date demo system for future times.

I posted a question about a not so different topic, Kepware Real Use Case Demo (or closest).

Maybe you can help me there.

Regards,

Nahuel

Top Tags