cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Error with PTC.ISA95.PhysicalAssetThingTemplate

Keffler
5-Regular Member

Error with PTC.ISA95.PhysicalAssetThingTemplate

Hello everbody,

I have a little problem with the PTC.ISA95.PhysicalAssetThingTemplate after I updated to 8.5.

When I go to Manufacturing Apps, Configuration an Setup and try to a new Asset or Site there is an error.
"The default status configuration in the following template is invalid: PTC.ISA95.PhysicalAssetThingTemplate. Fix the template in ThingWorx Composer to create this type of equipment."
Also for Site it´s nearly the same except the tung template is the one for the Sites.

I check what the problem is and it´s because of the service GetStatusExpressions in these ThingTemplates.
Also in the scriptlog I have these errors:
- Error in: PTC.SCA.SCO.DefaultShiftManager.GetSites javascript service
- Error in: PTC.SCA.SCO.DefaultStatusManager.ReloadStatusDefinitions javascript service
- com.thingworx.dsl.exceptions.DSLRequestProcessingException: Execution error in service script [ValidateDefaultStatusExpressionsByTemplate] :: TypeError: Cannot call method "Query" of null (ReloadStatusDefinitions#3)

Maybe someone had a different or the same problem and can help me with it?
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alessio
15-Moonstone
(To:Keffler)

Hi,

might your error be related to this PTC Technical Support article?

HTH,

Alessio

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Alessio
15-Moonstone
(To:Keffler)

Hi,

might your error be related to this PTC Technical Support article?

HTH,

Alessio

Keffler
5-Regular Member
(To:Alessio)

Thanks, it´s the same problem.
I had a little vacation and will try the solution from the articel. THanks for your help

Top Tags