cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

I am not receiving any mail/call/sms notifications when an alert is triggered

agangaiah
14-Alexandrite

I am not receiving any mail/call/sms notifications when an alert is triggered

I could successfully install the Sigma Tile and it seems to be running fine but however, I am not receiving any mail/call/sms notifications when an alert is triggered. Am i missing anything here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Avinash Gangaiah​​,

In addition to the above mentioned points, please make sure that user is added to the Alert Recipients list.

You can add recipient using Alert Editing tile under Administration and Configuration.

Alert Edit.JPG

Also appropriate Notification Preference (Email/SMS) should be checked under user details.

user.JPG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:agangaiah)

1. Verify your notification services are actually firing (or the subscriptions are actually firing)

2. Check Application Log for any errors

3. Do you have your mail server configured and mail/sms information filled in?

Hi Avinash Gangaiah​​,

In addition to the above mentioned points, please make sure that user is added to the Alert Recipients list.

You can add recipient using Alert Editing tile under Administration and Configuration.

Alert Edit.JPG

Also appropriate Notification Preference (Email/SMS) should be checked under user details.

user.JPG

Greetings @agangaiah,

Following up with you on the original question posted here, if any of the responses answered your question, please mark "Accept as Solution" for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Or, if you are still unresolved on your original question, let us know and we can continue troubleshooting this with you.

Best regards,

Steven M

Top Tags