cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Is it possible to install the Express version of ThingWorx Mfg Apps on a Windows 11 OS?

SF_4561
1-Newbie

Is it possible to install the Express version of ThingWorx Mfg Apps on a Windows 11 OS?

My team and me  in the process of obtaining a license for Manufacturing Apps. for instant, can we test the trial version on a Windows 8 desktop machine?

Because we doing a project of plz check it as we are in the middle of it. and reply us on urgent basis.

1 REPLY 1
nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:SF_4561)

Hello @SF_4561 ,

Thank you for posting to the PTC community. 

The ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps trial edition has not been offered for several years, and is no longer available. Please see: Where to find ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Express Edition (freemium / trial) installation media?

Also, ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps has been end-of-life, and it is no longer available for download as a new installation.

I would recommend that you speak to your PTC sales representative to discuss your solution and the replacement products that are available.

Details about the end-of-life of Manufacturing Apps, and a link to a FAQ, can be found here: End of Support Announcement for Production Advisor, Asset Advisor, Controls Advisor, and Operator Advisor

Please let me know if this answers your inquiry by marking this as Solution Accepted.

Regards,

Neel

Top Tags