cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Kepware Data Logger

SS_9541916
2-Guest

Kepware Data Logger

Hello, good morning, I have a problem with the logger entering the database.
I want the settings in the data logger to change every 1 hour the data is entered into the database with a value that increases every hour, but in fact the value does not increase in the database, but the value is 17855.
If the value does not increase, add 17855, there should only be one data value in the database.

Next I send the settings to the datalogger and the results in the database.

I ask for help how to set a good and correct height in the Data logger "Log on data Change" so that the value changes every 1 hour?

Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2

Greetings!

We would be happy to help you troubleshoot what may be going on here with Datalogger, it sounds like perhaps a more in-depth process to identify how you have things currently set up and what can be done to provide the results you are looking for. 

If you can create a case through the ESupport portal on ptc.com, we would be happy to assist!

Kind Regards,

Andrew Black

Senior Technical Support Engineer

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SS_9541916)

Hi @SS_9541916.

Did you create a case for your Kepware Data Logger issue?  If so, it would be helpful for you to post an update here with the solution.  Or, feel free to provide me with the case number and I will post an update.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags