cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

PLC.Factory.TrendManagementUtils.GetJSONStringTrendHistoryWithAnnotations trendType

jarsenault89
4-Participant

PLC.Factory.TrendManagementUtils.GetJSONStringTrendHistoryWithAnnotations trendType

I was wondering where the documentation for this method is, as I am working on a custom mashup with a dygraph and passing in nothing for trendType causes errors. I've poked around and see PerformanceHistory and StatusHistory return data, but not in the way I need it to as I'm graphing properties other than performance metrics and status metrics.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @jarsenault89.

We have now released ThingWorx Manufacturing and Service Apps 8.3 and the 8.3 Customization guide has been updated with detailed information on the dygraph widget.  You can find this information beginning on page 155.

Please take a look to see if this answers your questions.  If not, please reply here with any additional questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jarsenault89)

Hi @jarsenault89.

This question appears to be related to ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps, therefore the post has been moved to the Manufacturing Apps forum.  If that is not correct, please reply back with the actual product name so we can ensure it gets posted correctly.

In regard to your request for documentation, I will check to see what documentation currently exists and provide that information in another reply.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @jarsenault89.

We have now released ThingWorx Manufacturing and Service Apps 8.3 and the 8.3 Customization guide has been updated with detailed information on the dygraph widget.  You can find this information beginning on page 155.

Please take a look to see if this answers your questions.  If not, please reply here with any additional questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Top Tags