cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Problem with connection Kepserverex 5.13 to SiemensS71200 by Modbus TCP\IP

AU_9613299
2-Guest

Problem with connection Kepserverex 5.13 to SiemensS71200 by Modbus TCP\IP

Hello!

The contractor performed work on connecting temperature sensors via the SiemensS71200 controller to the SCADA system via the Modbus TCP\IP Protocol. But they made the connection directly, bypassing our existing opc server.

I'm currently trying to add this controller to our kepserverex 5.13, but it doesn't work. I always get _FailedReads in the _Statistics tab.

In this case, the controller is pinged.

Moreover, I get correct responses from the same ip address and modbus addresses in the opc server of another manufacturer.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Port: 502

Screenshots includeKepserverex.pngMasterOPCserver.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AU_9613299)

Hi @AU_9613299.

After checking with the Kepware team, I was advised that the 5.13 version is no longer supported.  You will need to upgrade and then determine if it is still an issue.  If so, it would be best to open a case.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AU_9613299)

Hi @AU_9613299.

After checking with the Kepware team, I was advised that the 5.13 version is no longer supported.  You will need to upgrade and then determine if it is still an issue.  If so, it would be best to open a case.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @AU_9613299.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the previous post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags