cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

TWX 9.4.0 SCM - Track Deployment Issue

Arun_C
16-Pearl

TWX 9.4.0 SCM - Track Deployment Issue

Hi, 

I hope this message finds you well. I'm new to the Thingworx SCM - I have tried to install EMS & Lua in same local machine for exploration and after that I have tried to deploy the demo package in local machine but i couldn't able to track it. In Track Dempolyment Page its showing some error message of "Unable to Invoke Service QueryDeployments on TW.SCM.TrackDeploymentsThing: Could not count Entries for deployment Could not get Entries due to null" . 

Arun_C_0-1693294460007.png

But the package  was migrated to end devices. Can anyone please help me to sort out this.

Arun_C_1-1693294606459.png

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Arun_C
16-Pearl
(To:Arun_C)

Hi,

As per the PTC Support Ticket - SCM Package was not supportable for AzureSQL Instances. In future releases of TWX there may be chance to update SCM extension package. So time beign they have suggested to use the "DEPRECATED" mashups were to track the deployments of TW.RSM.SFW.Mashup.TrackDeploymentByAsset, TW.RSM.SFW.Mashup.TrackDeploymentByPackage & TW.RSM.SFW.Mashup.TrackDeploymentByStatus were data are stored & retrieved from Datatables Architecture in old legacy mashups.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Arun_C.

Try logging in as Administrator and running it.  If that works, it's a permissions issue in ThingWorx.  Have you reviewed this information from the Help Center?  

Also, in the screenshot on the right, we could see that the file deployed but the script failed.  Can you clarify whether that was expected at this point?  We weren't sure where you were in your testing and whether you were concerned about that step.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley ,

I have verified with Administartor Login also but the issue till presists in that admin access.

Before installing SCM in client server, I have tried in my local lap server there its completely working fine. But the same setup in my client server only the Track Delpoyment Page is not working as expected. I have also tired by reinstalling of SCM & Utilities extensions but no luck.

Arun_C_1-1694413025462.png

Kindly find link which have followed for the SCM configuration. Im not sure what im missing exactly.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Arun_C.

i think this will require one of our engineers to take a look at your config which will require a case.  I'm happy to open one on your behalf if you agree.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley ,

Sure, Please open a support case.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

Arun_C
16-Pearl

Hi,

As per the PTC Support Ticket - SCM Package was not supportable for AzureSQL Instances. In future releases of TWX there may be chance to update SCM extension package. So time beign they have suggested to use the "DEPRECATED" mashups were to track the deployments of TW.RSM.SFW.Mashup.TrackDeploymentByAsset, TW.RSM.SFW.Mashup.TrackDeploymentByPackage & TW.RSM.SFW.Mashup.TrackDeploymentByStatus were data are stored & retrieved from Datatables Architecture in old legacy mashups.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

Top Tags