cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

The remote thing connected to Kepware industrial thing is disconnected

Adichi
5-Regular Member

The remote thing connected to Kepware industrial thing is disconnected

Hi 

I connected a remote thing to bind the tags from the industrial gateway thing to fetch data from kepware.

Although, the industrial gateway thing shows connected and also kepware is working perfectly, the remote thing always shows me disconnected. It was working fine a month ago. Suddenly it seems to be broken.

Can anyone please help me fix this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abhkumar
13-Aquamarine
(To:Adichi)

Hi @Adichi 

Could you go to KepServerEX -> Projects , right click on projects -> properties -> ThingWorx and validate the below details are correct?

1) Host

2)Port

3) Thing name

4) Application Key

Also, look into Kepware event logs and check if your kepware is connected to ThingWorx or not?

Additionally, check the value of property  "IndustrialThing" on your industrial things is which showing disconnected in composer.

IndustrialThing.PNG

Thanks

Abhishek

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
abhkumar
13-Aquamarine
(To:Adichi)

Hi @Adichi 

Could you go to KepServerEX -> Projects , right click on projects -> properties -> ThingWorx and validate the below details are correct?

1) Host

2)Port

3) Thing name

4) Application Key

Also, look into Kepware event logs and check if your kepware is connected to ThingWorx or not?

Additionally, check the value of property  "IndustrialThing" on your industrial things is which showing disconnected in composer.

IndustrialThing.PNG

Thanks

Abhishek

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:abhkumar)

Hi @Adichi.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags