cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Thingworx CWC Customization

KG_96
9-Granite

Thingworx CWC Customization

I have CWC 9.5.0 installed. How to do customization of Thingworx CWC 9.5.0.I have checked https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_apps/r8.5/en/index.html#page/thingworx_apps/ThingWorxAppsCust/customizing_the_thingworx_apps.html.

But this was not useful. because [PTC.Factory.C_LaunchPointConfigurationThing] this entity is not found on composer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mstarnaud
13-Aquamarine
(To:KG_96)

Hi KG

I think you did a mistake when selecting the version of the documentation : your link leads to the 8.5 documentation, which is the oldest version still available. You said you have 9.5.0, which is recent, the documentation can be found here.

In the recent version & documentation, that Thing doesn't exist anymore. There is a new "Launchpoint" Thing, now called PTC.FSU.CORE.LaunchPoint.LaunchPoint_TG, but I don't think it requires any configuration. It should get configured automatically with the answers you provided during the installation (SQL connection). But there are a few other stuffs to configure (like the production statuses), please read the documentation I linked.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mstarnaud
13-Aquamarine
(To:KG_96)

Hi KG

I think you did a mistake when selecting the version of the documentation : your link leads to the 8.5 documentation, which is the oldest version still available. You said you have 9.5.0, which is recent, the documentation can be found here.

In the recent version & documentation, that Thing doesn't exist anymore. There is a new "Launchpoint" Thing, now called PTC.FSU.CORE.LaunchPoint.LaunchPoint_TG, but I don't think it requires any configuration. It should get configured automatically with the answers you provided during the installation (SQL connection). But there are a few other stuffs to configure (like the production statuses), please read the documentation I linked.

Top Tags