cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Thingworx & Kepware - Value stream not save if not changing

gch
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst

Thingworx & Kepware - Value stream not save if not changing

Hello, 

I have the following problem: I have 2 instances of the manufacturing apps (8.5.2 with thingworx 8.5.3)

- The first one, a current production environment, is bound to Kepware and working correctly. The tags are actualized each 30 seconds as expected

- On the second one, the project has been imported (no changes there) and should go live / replace the current server. It is bound to an OPC aggregator which is bound to Kepware (Because Kepware cannot handle more than one Thingworx connection). Here the values will not be actualized if they are not changing. It means that the attribute 'last updated' is not changing and the charts do not have any points of measure if the values are not changing.

According to the opc aggregators logs the values are send:

19.08.2020     08:20:06        Debug           ThingWorx Diagnostics         [TRACE] 2020-08-19 06:20:05,669 twSubscribedPropsMgr_SetPropertyVTQ: Property fan_bearingWarningLevel pushType is ALWAYS

19.08.2020     08:20:06        Debug           ThingWorx Diagnostics         [TRACE] 2020-08-19 06:20:05,669 twSubscribedPropsMgr_QueueValueForSending: Updating saved property value. Property: fan_bearingWarningLevel. Folding is OFF

19.08.2020     08:20:06        Debug           ThingWorx Diagnostics         [TRACE] 2020-08-19 06:20:05,669 twSubscribedPropsMgr_QueueValueForSending: Adding property fan_bearingWarningLevel to entity HVACBeltDrive_HVAC_G1_E4_Anlage3 list. Source: RAM

19.08.2020     08:20:06        Debug           ThingWorx Diagnostics         [TRACE] 2020-08-19 06:20:05,669 twSubscribedProps_Write: Property fan_bearingWarningLevel being queued to be sent to server

And in Thingworx the push type is Always pushed.

What am I missing?

2 REPLIES 2
gch
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst
(To:gch)

One more information: The OPC aggregator sends the data with the 'old' date = the date of the first read.

gch
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst
(To:gch)

Here the solution: in the OPC aggregator, on the device set the attribute Update mode from exception to poll.

Now I have the problem that most of the values are saved two times in the values stream, mostly with 2/3 seconds intervall. Any idea?

Top Tags