cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Thingworx manufacturing Apps equipment not showing up on config tab

jaswanth
9-Granite

Thingworx manufacturing Apps equipment not showing up on config tab

Hi Team,

I am working on Manufacturing apps and created some equipment. earlier equipment's are showing up in configuration and setup tab, but right now it is not showing up there. and if i investigate the code there is a error called "Unable to invoke service".
As per my Knowledge there is some issue with Template which is using in manufacturing apps.

Please help and suggest.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Slangley,

we were able to solve the issue, as one of our subscriptions was disabled we were having that error, we debugged it checking for the errors and the things and their subscriptions which were disabled.I am marking this as Solution if anyone is facing this issue,I would suggest debugging from chrome and checking for the errors.

Regards,

Jaswanth

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:jaswanth)

What specifically did you change if anything between when it was showing vs. not showing?

Did you add any kind of visibility permissions or create new roles/accounts?

Are the assets still in the Factory Network (if you look at the network in composer)

What exactly is the error?

Thank you for your reply

I have cheked the network tab, it has a network which contains One Equipment and we are having Total Nine Equipments in Asset Advisor but we are getting only one Euipment in Network. We are reccurently adding users and giving them permissions of Asset Advisor. I am new to Manufacturing Apps So Please understand.

(Note:Not getting any Euqipment List in Configuration and SetUp Tab.

In Asset Advisor I am getting the list of Equipments but the error showing on Alerts and Configuration Status of   particular Equipment on the right side of Equipment)

Error:Unable to Invoke Service 

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:jaswanth)

This is unfortunately very difficult to troubleshoot from what you are mentioning.

I recommend that perhaps you go step by step through the manual and make sure all the configuration is done correctly.

or else file a support ticket for this.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PaiChung)

Hi @jaswanth.

If you found a solution, it would be appreciated if you could post the details here and mark your post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit others with the same questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi Slangley,

we were able to solve the issue, as one of our subscriptions was disabled we were having that error, we debugged it checking for the errors and the things and their subscriptions which were disabled.I am marking this as Solution if anyone is facing this issue,I would suggest debugging from chrome and checking for the errors.

Regards,

Jaswanth

Top Tags