cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Unable to edit database thing PTC.SCA.SCO.PostgresDatabase after import

vigneshmurthy
4-Participant

Unable to edit database thing PTC.SCA.SCO.PostgresDatabase after import

Hi Experts,

I am trying to install Thingworx Mfg Apps extension on my thingworx foundation 9 instance.

I am able to import the extensions sucessfully.

However in the Manage-->Installed extensions page , i am unable to edit the database thing PTC.SCA.SCO.PostgresDatabase. The preview and view buttons seems to be disabled.

Infact, i could'nt edit anything that was imported, so i am not sure how to edit these from here.

I followed the help center installation instructions, but am i missing some step?

Attached is the screenshot of the problem.

Kindly help me out

Thanks

Vignesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @vigneshmurthy.

It looks like you're in the wrong place. 

I'm not sure which version of the product you're running, but you need to follow the "Post Import Database Configurations" from the comparable page for your version in the Help Center.  Here's the link for the 9.0 version.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @vigneshmurthy.

It looks like you're in the wrong place. 

I'm not sure which version of the product you're running, but you need to follow the "Post Import Database Configurations" from the comparable page for your version in the Help Center.  Here's the link for the 9.0 version.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @vigneshmurthy.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

If you're still having issues, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags