cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Unable to start ThingWorx manufacturing apps

umishra1
4-Participant

Unable to start ThingWorx manufacturing apps

Hi

I am not able to start manufacturing apps on my local machine. I am using a demo version of 90 days and I installed it on 25 March 2019. can anyone tell what can be the problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @umishra1 ,

It seems to be your internal network issue, can you please reach out your network team to validate.

Also can you restart your tomcat server and share the application logs from ThingWorx storage. From the logs we can verify whether the application is started properly or not.

Thanks,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @umishra1 ,

This seems to be an issue with browser or network security. Can you try in other browser or confirm exception to add certificate in your browser.

Thanks,

Himanshu

umishra1
4-Participant
(To:hchanana)

Hi @hchanana

I tried with different browser but still getting the same error. Also it is not throwing any exception which I can continue.

Hi @umishra1 ,

It seems to be your internal network issue, can you please reach out your network team to validate.

Also can you restart your tomcat server and share the application logs from ThingWorx storage. From the logs we can verify whether the application is started properly or not.

Thanks,

Himanshu

umishra1
4-Participant
(To:hchanana)

Hi

This issue is resolved now. I had to renew the license for Manufacturing apps.

Top Tags