cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Unable to view relevant tiles on console

ChahatGupta
8-Gravel

Unable to view relevant tiles on console

Hi,

I imported manufacturing apps extensions into the thingworx composer and established a connection with Kepserver .

Post this, when i access the URL and login, i am not able to view the relevant tiles there.

Attaching the screenshot of home page post login.

I need  the below tiles:

• Asset Advisor
  • Controls Advisor
  • Production Advisor
  • Alert Monitoring
  • Trending and Troubleshooting
  • Administration and Configuration

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ChahatGupta ,

It seems to be user permission issue with your user or the license issue.

Can you try login using Administrator and check if all the tiles are visible.

If it is visible with Administrator then create a new user from Administration and Configuration tile, the user which we create from Mfg console have all rights to use Mfg tiles.

If tiles are not visible even with Administrator, please check your license file.  It should contains feature of mfg apps also to access mfg apps.

Thanks,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ChahatGupta ,

It seems to be user permission issue with your user or the license issue.

Can you try login using Administrator and check if all the tiles are visible.

If it is visible with Administrator then create a new user from Administration and Configuration tile, the user which we create from Mfg console have all rights to use Mfg tiles.

If tiles are not visible even with Administrator, please check your license file.  It should contains feature of mfg apps also to access mfg apps.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Hi @hchanana ,

Though, by logging in with Administrator , i am able to view the tiles but the user 'Chahat' is also an Administrator user . So, all the tiles should be visible with this login as well.

Also, even with Administrator login, i am able to view the below tiles only:

1. Asset Advisor

2. Controls Advisor

3. Alert Monitoring

4. Trending and Troubleshooting

5. Configuration and Setup

6. Workflow Builder

7. Workflow Management

8. Thingworx Composer

As per my knowledge, i should be able to view tiles like 'Production Advisor' and 'Administration and Configuration'.

Hi @ChahatGupta ,

It seems that you have created user Chahat as Administrator from ThingWorx Composer.

For using manufacturing apps, you need to set the roles for user in Configuration and setup.

You can multi-select roles or you may choose all roles so that your user have proper permission for using all the tiles.

Capture

Regarding your concern of Administrator user not able to see few tiles, you can open a support case and appropriate engineer will help you in resolving the issue. This seems to related to licensing or other configuration issue.

Top Tags