cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

could not renew trial version Thingworx express license

salihgunes
6-Contributor

could not renew trial version Thingworx express license

Hello,

I am using trial version of Thingworx Manufacturing Apps express version and my license is expired. I have carried out "request an extantion" process as mentioned in update license page.

However, my license has not been renew. I have tried to renew the license several times but I could not success. In addition the this issue, I cannot take a usage report now. How to renew my trial license in this case? Could you inform me? Thanks in advance.

Best,

Salih Güneş

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jordanchaisson
5-Regular Member
(To:salihgunes)

Hi @salihgunes

The manufacturing free trial product team is happy to assist you with your request and identify the issue with the renewal. Please email jchaisson@ptc.com with your availability to chat for about 10-15 minutes. 

Thank you!

Jordan 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
hrajpal
13-Aquamarine

Greetings Salih,

To renew the license file , the process is to contact PTC Sales team. Let me check withing PTC and will get back to you .

Regards,

Himesh Rajpal

salihgunes
6-Contributor
(To:hrajpal)

Greetings Himesh,

I am not an end user and I want an extension, not to buy product. So, I have applied process in the attached picture.

But it has not worked and also I can not take a usage report now. It is the problem that I would like to solve. 

Best, 

Salih

mthakker
6-Contributor

@salihgunes did you download the dev-kit, or the express version?  if you downloaded the dev-kit, you cannot renew, hoever if you downloaded the express, you should not be having any issues.

Thanks!

Milan

salihgunes
6-Contributor
(To:mthakker)

Greetings Milan,

Firstly, thank you for your attention. I have mentioned that I am using express version. Also, it is not my first renewal. I have renewed Manufacturing Apps licence before, and it has been succesful. But, now it is not working.

Regards,

Salih

jordanchaisson
5-Regular Member

Hi @salihgunes

The manufacturing free trial product team is happy to assist you with your request and identify the issue with the renewal. Please email jchaisson@ptc.com with your availability to chat for about 10-15 minutes. 

Thank you!

Jordan 

Top Tags