cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

could not renew trial version Thingworx express license

salihgunes
6-Contributor

could not renew trial version Thingworx express license

Hello,

I am using trial version of Thingworx Manufacturing Apps express version and my license is expired. I have carried out "request an extantion" process as mentioned in update license page.

However, my license has not been renew. I have tried to renew the license several times but I could not success. In addition the this issue, I cannot take a usage report now. How to renew my trial license in this case? Could you inform me? Thanks in advance.

Best,

Salih Güneş

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jordanchaisson
5-Regular Member
(To:salihgunes)

Hi @salihgunes

The manufacturing free trial product team is happy to assist you with your request and identify the issue with the renewal. Please email jchaisson@ptc.com with your availability to chat for about 10-15 minutes. 

Thank you!

Jordan 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
hrajpal
13-Aquamarine

Greetings Salih,

To renew the license file , the process is to contact PTC Sales team. Let me check withing PTC and will get back to you .

Regards,

Himesh Rajpal

salihgunes
6-Contributor
(To:hrajpal)

Greetings Himesh,

I am not an end user and I want an extension, not to buy product. So, I have applied process in the attached picture.

But it has not worked and also I can not take a usage report now. It is the problem that I would like to solve. 

Best, 

Salih

mthakker
6-Contributor

@salihgunes did you download the dev-kit, or the express version?  if you downloaded the dev-kit, you cannot renew, hoever if you downloaded the express, you should not be having any issues.

Thanks!

Milan

salihgunes
6-Contributor
(To:mthakker)

Greetings Milan,

Firstly, thank you for your attention. I have mentioned that I am using express version. Also, it is not my first renewal. I have renewed Manufacturing Apps licence before, and it has been succesful. But, now it is not working.

Regards,

Salih

jordanchaisson
5-Regular Member

Hi @salihgunes

The manufacturing free trial product team is happy to assist you with your request and identify the issue with the renewal. Please email jchaisson@ptc.com with your availability to chat for about 10-15 minutes. 

Thank you!

Jordan 

Top Tags