cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

how to change header background color in manufacturing app

tcoufal
12-Amethyst

how to change header background color in manufacturing app

Hi,

I would need to now if and how is possible to change background color for whole header in Manufacturing Apps Masters. 

I followed the customization guide, its possible to change PTC.Factory.C_MasterMashupTile_<release> in regards to logo and background color. But that is only half of the page. Rest is directly in Master which does not have a duplicate and it cannot be changed. 

I only can make a copy of it, I have found out that color can be set at Master's Header's right panel. 

But how many Masters do I need to copy and which mashups are using those Masters?

Is there a way how to achieve this? 

Snímek obrazovky 2019-03-06 v 15.03.50.png

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @tcoufal ,

It is not possible to change the header background color as you specified with the existing design because there are different master mashup for all the tiles/mashups and these are defined in the services which are executing at mashup load.

Customization can be done upto a limited extent which is defined in the customization guide and we can change the logo in the header only.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Hi @tcoufal ,

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Joe74
1-Newbie
(To:tcoufal)

Agreed..If u wanna change the header of only specified portion,not possible..U need to select the entire portion of a system DQFanFeedback

You can watch youtube tutorials or u are welcome to go to GitHub and ask the pros there.

regards,
Talktosonic

Top Tags