cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

3D PDF Views

manderson-4
1-Newbie

3D PDF Views

I'm a new Creo user but not new to the 3D world. What I'm looking for is the 3D PDF capture views. Solidworks has a MBD package that is sold separately but that MBD software Solidworks has allow me to make views, details and the PMI for the 3D PDF. What I've seen in Creo is the ability to create 3D pdfs but not the way I am used to. Is there a software program I have to use for Creo? I was told the MBD is in Creo. I have seen the GD&T, annotation feature and the Datum Target annotation feature commands in CREO which are the geometric constraints which I'll need but where and I do I make the views that carry over to the CAM operator.

2 REPLIES 2
pdixit-2
6-Contributor
(To:manderson-4)

Hi Mark,

1. Creo Parametric does not have separate package for MBD. Whereas it have functionality to support MBD features. Like, In the Annotation Tab, you can create Combined Views, Annotations and GD&T.

2. For creating Views on 3D PDF you need to create Combined Views in Annotation Tab

3. Create 3D PDF from File - Save As

4. Open 3D PDF, right click on PDF and Select different Views.

Try the above and let me for any further details.

Ronan
13-Aquamarine
(To:manderson-4)

Hello,

may be I'm late, but I guess this solution is what you are looking for:

http://www.theorem.com/3dpdf/3dpdf-creo.htm

R.

Top Tags