cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Customizing Title Block in Creo Elements/Direct Modeling 20.1

mnmcad
5-Regular Member

Customizing Title Block in Creo Elements/Direct Modeling 20.1

As the title suggests, I need to be able to customize the title block in creo elements. I go to the Annotations tab and create my drawing sheet with a perspective part. However it has a default title block that I want to change (how big the rectangles are as well as how many there are) so that it has all prevalent information I personally need. I have not figured out how to create my own title block like in creo Parametric. 

Can someone let me know how to do this in detailed steps? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnmcad
5-Regular Member
(To:mnmcad)

Never mind! I was able to figure it out! Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Do you want the title block to be automatically filled in?

Are you using Model Manager or Windchill?

Regards

Tom

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0
mnmcad
5-Regular Member
(To:ThomasKirkman)

I might be a little dense and a noob to elements so I have not been able to
find the model manager. As for the other option, I didnt know it existed.

Do you mind detailing where to find the model manager?

Model Manager is a separate program offered by PTC for saving data.  It is a pdm software. 

So what exactly do you need?  You want your own title blocks?

Tom

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0
mnmcad
5-Regular Member
(To:ThomasKirkman)

Hi Tom,

Yes I need to create my own title block with my own information in it. The regular template has too many little boxes that I need to get rid of. It would be nice if it could be semi-automated fill ins like Parametric has with the && signs.

I have found where the Model Manager and Windchill Managers are (Applications Tab->Included->Modeling), however I have not been able to add the Model Manager due to error "Creo Elements Model Manager... is not responding or Creo Elements Model Manager is not available from Software Distribution Server!"

mnmcad
5-Regular Member

Hi,

I was able to figure out what was wrong with the Model Manager. I now can see/use the model manager. Where do I go from here to customize my title block?

mnmcad
5-Regular Member

Never mind! I was able to figure it out! Thanks!

Top Tags