cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

counterbore hole in CoCreate Modeling 17.0

rwan
3-Visitor

counterbore hole in CoCreate Modeling 17.0

Hello everybody !

First post and i'm not a native english speaker so if there are some mistakes i apologize for this.

I have a problem about machining counterbore in CoCreate Modeling 17.0..easy for you but hard for me

when we want to create counterbore hole a dialog comes out which needs too many parameters(workplane. counterbore diameter .counterbore depth. diameter.....), it's too intricate and the counterbore hole is standardized..so I make a customized toolbar as you see the attachment, and you needn't input the paremeters above,just choose the point where you want to put......

but here's the problem, I can't find the function for making counterbore hole in IKit...

is there a function or other record lisp like "EXTRUDE"."C_CIRCLE " ect.

PS:  I've viewed too many topics on the website:http://www.cocreateusers.org/forum/ but i have no idea why i can't register on that forum and it's a bit difficult situation about my not well english.

Thanks in advance.

Ricky

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ricky

Edit the ma_customize file and replace all the text with this

(load "C:/Users/jerry/AppData/Roaming/CoCreate/CoCreate Modeling 17.0/17.0/MachiningAdvisor/machopts.lsp")

(load "C:/Users/jerry/AppData/Roaming/CoCreate/CoCreate Modeling 17.0/17.0/macros/osd_ma_context_menu.lsp")

(MACHADV_SET_AUTO_MODE :initial_flag_label_visibility :off)

Regards

Tom

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Ricky

I started doing the same thing, but then I found that the machining module table is easy to edit.

I can send you my table, then you can modify it to your standards if you would like

Regards

Tom

Tom

Glad to see you here and thanks for replying me so soon.

I've read your answer from http://www.cocreateusers.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8222&highlight=table ,I do as

you said about ma_customize file and customized holes file, but it doesn't work, here's the console window

saying....

error console window.JPG

maybe it's the problem of my version(17.0?  18.1?  or 19.0?  or my chinese version?)...

besides, what I want to create is more direct..for instance, I push "M3" bottom, and I just specify right

position.  "Hole Diameter","Sink Diameter" and "Sink Depth" are specified as "3.4" "6.5" "3.5", as the .gif attachment

Ricky

First question, where did you place the machopt.lsp file?

Second question, do you have a corporate customization, or is it just an individual customization?

Regards

Tom

I put "machopt.lsp" and "ma_customize" here:C:\Users\jerry\AppData\Roaming\CoCreate\CoCreate Modeling 17.0\17.0\MachiningAdvisor,

and  "osd_ma_context_menu.lsp" file here:C:\Users\jerry\AppData\Roaming\CoCreate\CoCreate Modeling 17.0\17.0\macros.

is that right location?

just individual customization....

Thanks in advance.

Ricky

Ricky

Edit the ma_customize file and replace all the text with this

(load "C:/Users/jerry/AppData/Roaming/CoCreate/CoCreate Modeling 17.0/17.0/MachiningAdvisor/machopts.lsp")

(load "C:/Users/jerry/AppData/Roaming/CoCreate/CoCreate Modeling 17.0/17.0/macros/osd_ma_context_menu.lsp")

(MACHADV_SET_AUTO_MODE :initial_flag_label_visibility :off)

Regards

Tom

It's working very well...I can find M1.5 now....

Thanks Tom.

I'll read your "machopts.lsp" detailedly and solve my toolbar problem...

Thanks again.

Ricky

Top Tags