cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

2011 KOP?

JoshH
3-Visitor

2011 KOP?

I just had to ask. 2011 KOP available yet?

37 REPLIES 37

Steve, I had no idea it was the AndyMark kit. We have always provided them as native Pro/E files in the past. I will follow up with Mark to see what happened.

mfischer
18-Opal
(To:sm)

Hi Steve,

Many of the components in the AM kit are fully featured models.

We made a decision to not provide featured models for those items that are standard off the shelf components.

There are some items in the AM kit, such as the channel models that are imported geometry. These were components provided late in the development process and we have not had a chance to model them fully. To provide the kit on time, we provided those as import geometry.

Thanks,

Mark

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:JoshH)

PTC has been hard at work collecting additional information from FIRST and their suppliers to fully update this year's KOP. The goal is to get something released and posted on Friday of this week.

skarlsruher
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Has the updated KOP been posted? Have had issues with import to our WIndchill Project. Will be trying again but want the latest and greatest KOP.

THX

Stu Karlsruher

Hi all,

We have updated the 2011 Kit of Parts and made them available at www.ptc.com/go/firstkop.

Included in the kit is a spreadsheet listing all the models that are new or updated.

Good in this years competition.

Regards,

Mark

I can't find the FischerPrice gearbox or motor... else I'm not looking in the right place? Are they in here some where?

Hi steve. The fisher price gearbox is in the black tote folder. Within the black tote folder you will find a folder starting with FP that contains the models. I would recommend reviewing the included spreadsheet as it lists all the new components and their specific folder location within the extracted zip file. Thanks Mark

Hi Mark - Found it... almost immediatly after I posted the question. I had been looking in the wrong KOP folder. Just tossed the old one so that won't happen again. Thanks for the reply though. Hope you are well. Steve

Top Tags