cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Accessing Configuration Editor in Creo Direct

ptc-1171900
1-Newbie

Accessing Configuration Editor in Creo Direct

I am unable to access the configuration editor in Creo direct Educational using the usual File > Options > Configuration Editor pathway.

The configuration editor text appears greyed out and is inactive as a link

The Creo 1.0 Educational version is M020 and I am running it on Windows 7 Professional OS

Access to the Configuration Editor in Creo Parametric is fine - so I'm a bit puzzled....?

Any advice appreciated

2 REPLIES 2

Hi John,

The configuration editor is not available in Creo Direct. All the options you need should be available in the Options dialog anyway. Is there a specific option that you need that is not available?

Regards,

Martin

Hi John,

You will need to run the session as administrator. Since you are running Windows 7, if you want to edit the config's for Creo Parametric, you will need to write to the c Drive. Without starting the session by right mouse button on the icon and selecting Run As Administrator, you will not be able to write to the C Drive. Once started with Admin rights, you will be able to edit the options or add new ones.

Thanks,

mark

Top Tags