cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After successful installation of Creo 3.0 Student Edition, the application failed to open and I got the following error message: shutting down because.... could not the run Quality Agent which is required in this edition,,, error 0x06000012

After successful installation of Creo 3.0 Student Edition, the application failed to open and I got the following error message: shutting down because.... could not the run Quality Agent which is required in this edition,,, error 0x06000012

How do I resolve this error which shuts down the application  after a successful installation of Creo 3.0 Student Edition. Error message reads..... " Cannot run Quality Agent ....."

Attached below is the screen shot of the error message.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: After successful installation of Creo 3.0 Student Edition, the application failed to open and I got the following error message: shutting down because.... could not the run Quality Agent which is required in this edition,,, error 0x06000012

I have the same issue!

Please, help us!

Re: After successful installation of Creo 3.0 Student Edition, the application failed to open and I got the following error message: shutting down because.... could not the run Quality Agent which is required in this edition,,, error 0x06000012

same problem here also.please help us.its disgusting so much.

Hello,

Please try following the guide below to see if that solves your issue:

http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/support_creo2_qa.pdf

Thanks,

Chris