cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

CREO 4 License problem after following the forum steps

DG1
2-Guest
2-Guest

CREO 4 License problem after following the forum steps

have deleted all my licenses, open the setup.exe, added the University students Product code BK41070..., close, run CREO and get this error every time.

delete1Capture.PNGdelete2Capture.PNGdelete3Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:DG1)

Hi,

your current license file is ... C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing\BK410705EDSTUDENTUNICL_licence.dat

Creo is looking for ... C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing\BE400407EDSTUDENTEDK12_licence.dat

You have to go to Parametric\bin directory in your Creo installation and correct information written in parametric.psf file

ENV=PTC_D_LICENSE_FILE-= ... this line must contain path to license file

ENV=CREOPMA_FEATURE_NAME= ... this line must contain license name (see following example)

ENV=CREOPMA_FEATURE_NAME=CREOPMA_Student3 ()

Martin Hanák

Ok... I have read all the thread here and followed all the directions and the software is telling me that everything is exactly what it is suppose to be. Creo still will not work. I get the license error like has been posted on all the threads. What do I do now? I have reload this software 5 times and nothing works? This installing procedure sucks no directions or anything explaining what to do. Been working on this for 2 days!

Hi,

it is a pitty that you did not attach picture of error message window.

Martin Hanák

Thank you a lot for the help Martin,

So, could you clarify something, should I get (from where?) the license BE400407EDSTUDENTEDK12_licence.dat and add it to C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing plus doing all the modification on parametric.psf as you says?

Or if I edit the parametric.psf i should not add the new license file? Is so, to what license file should I point when editing?

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:DG1)

Hi,

if you upload your parametric.psf I can modify its contents and send it back to you.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags