cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

CREO 7 STUDENT VERSION - INSTALL PROBLEM

RM_9688567
3-Visitor

CREO 7 STUDENT VERSION - INSTALL PROBLEM

Hi,
I need support.
I installed the Creo 7 student version with the Creo license but the program doesn't work.

My system is WIN10, 64 bits and I´m from Brazil

Reginato

7 REPLIES 7

HI @RM_9688567,

Can you please elaborate what is happening with the application?

Is it that you are receiving any licensing error while launching the application? OR

Is it that Creo Parametric exits with a flash screen? OR  

Is it that Creo Parametric doesn't even pop up a flash screen?

Can you check if xtop.exe is displayed in the Details section in the Task Manager?

Hi @dpalakkandy

Can you please elaborate what is happening with the application?

Yes, i'll try it ok.

Is it that you are receiving any licensing error while launching the application? OR

No, the installation process was ok, no error message during it.

Is it that Creo Parametric exits with a flash screen? OR  

Is it that Creo Parametric doesn't even pop up a flash screen?

No, the icons, packages, folders, etc was installed but they doesn't work.

Can you check if xtop.exe is displayed in the Details section in the Task Manager?

No, the xtop.exe doesn't display in task manager when I start my PC even I click on the icons.

More information:

1- When I click on the icon Creo Distribute batch appears the message below:

Code execution cannot continue because dlmmgrmt.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program to correct the problem.
2- Apparently Creo Modelcheck works.
3- The others programs doesn't work. (Creo  Direct, Simulate, Parametric, Layout)

Regards,
Reginato

Hi @RM_9688567,

Thanks for the reply. 

Can you right click on the shortcut of Creo Parametric > Open the file location > You would then be taken to the bin directory of Creo Installation. From the bin directory, try running parametric.bat file (Run as an administrator) and check if it helps in launching.

If it helps in launching Creo Parametric, add the below environment variable and launch Creo Parametric from the shortcut on the desktop:

• Set the system environment variable ComSpec to %SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe

If in case Creo Parametric doesn't launch by running parametric.bat located in the bin directory, then i suspect that the issue is with the installation. The installation might be incomplete. You can confirm this by checking the availability of xtop.exe in the <Creo Install directory>\Common Files\x86e_win64\obj. If xtop.exe is not present in the obj folder, consider, uninstalling Creo Parametric and then try reinstalling the application by running the setup.exe as an administrator.

Let me know if this helps

Hi @dpalakkandy ,

Unfortunately that didn't work and I did that operation for the others programs.
There aren't any stop.exe archive im my PC too.

So, I'll uninstalling Creo Parametric and then reinstalling the aplication but what´s the garantee that will it work now?

Should I use the same setup.exe archive?

Best regards,

Reginato

II_9790646_0-1611302732885.png

hello

i instaled Creo but it didnt work

Sir/Madam,

I have downloaded and extracted the files, started the installation. At the simple license entry I copied the product code from the given pdf and pasted in the space, also login done. But the 'Next' option is not activated and I can't proceed further. So, please help me to install the software. 
                                                                                  Thankyou,
                                                                                 Alvin Thomas K

Hello,

Try typing the code, and check for the message under the product code area (Success or Error). If the message is a red Error, hold the mouse over it and it will tell what the issue is.

Thanks,

Alex

Top Tags