cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

CREO can no longer be installed

ptc-4523676
1-Newbie

CREO can no longer be installed

I uninstalled my student copy of CREO, and then later attempted to reinstall it. I can no longer generate a license for CREO though, when I enter my SOM number it reads 'processing' and then 'failed'. I'm not entirely sure what I can do about this?

3 REPLIES 3

Are you trying to generate this license using the PIM app or using the online form?

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply, I was using the licensing setup program, I've now tried the online form. The online form also fails, it tells me that I have entered an incorrect product code. The product code I'm using is copy/pasted from my registration about two months ago? Is there anyway I could generate a new product code?

Edit: I have installed CREO, however the problem still lies in the licensing, my old license .bat file is no longer accepeted by CREO for some reason, at startup a window pops up regarding the license file, when I close the window CREO then closes. I still can not generate a new license file.

I am using CREO 1.0 Parametric.

Meetal,

Unfortunately I cannot help you with this. You'll have to open a support request with the licensing team at: http://www.ptc.com/company/community/schools/support.htm.

They will be able to find out what the problem is.

Regards,

Adam

Top Tags