cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Could not dispatch async service request error

vmihai
1-Newbie

Could not dispatch async service request error

Hi,

I am getting this error  " Could not dispatch async service request [NotifyPropertyUpdate] : Timed out APIRequestMessage [requestId: 195, endpointId: -1, sessionId: -1, method: POST, entityName: Am2302Thing2, characteristic: Services, target: NotifyPropertyUpdate]  "

when sending properties to a remoteThing from a Java Edge SDK program.  These is the link to the project http://www.thingworx.com/~/media/Files/PDFs/Academics/Raspberry-Pi-Temperature-Project-Files1.ashx?la=en. The Thing has a  RemoteTemplate and a Shape with two properties. I have bound the remote properties to the properties inherited from the shape.  It appears connected and the values are properly

This error happens on an particular Amazon ThingWorx hosted instance. I could not reproduce it on a different Amazon hosted TWX instance.

I am also getting this error " NULL MessageSynchronizationContext! Request either timed-out waiting for this response, or it was received by mistake: ResponseMessage [requestId: 211, endpointId: -1, sessionId: -1, code: STATUS_SUCCESS, multipart: false, packet #: 0, total packets: 0]  "

Could there be some issues with the server ?

What would cause this error ?

Thank you for your reply.

1 REPLY 1
Thaveshni
5-Regular Member
(To:vmihai)

I am getting very similar errors.

I also binding the same way you did. And my thingworx application sits on an amazon server too. The RHEL.

But for me the issue results in loss of data on my side.

Top Tags