cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo 1.0 for Education Webcast- Mathcad

NedB.Daniels
1-Newbie

Creo 1.0 for Education Webcast- Mathcad

Thanks again for attending the Creo 1.0 for Education Webcast! My name is Ned Daniels; I am the Business Development Manager for Mathcad in Academia.

We had a chance to invite a lot of people to this webinar at ASEE, and quite a few of you had questions about Mathcad, and how it interacts with Creo. Feel free to reply with any questions or comments below that you may have following the webcast and I’d be glad to help.

1 REPLY 1

Thanks for attending the 1.0 Creo for Education Webcast! My name is Chris Hartmann and I am the Academic Program Manager for Mathcad and the Director of PTC's Author Program. Throughout the Academic Program we are excited about the development of Creo, Mathcad Prime, and Windchill. We see many new opportunities for active, engaged learning in both K12 and University engineering education. I hope that today's webinar sparked your interest, both as an academic and as a teacher.

If so, we would love to hear your ideas!

Top Tags