cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo 2.0 Simulate: Faliure to Register License

sjenkins
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 Simulate: Faliure to Register License

Hi, I'm a student user of Creo 2.0. I downloaded a number of tools after activating my license, one of those tools being Creo simulate. I attempted to upload an assembly that I had in my files, but after converting the measurements of the pieces I received this error message.

Capture.PNG

I then clicked the OK box and was shown this window

Capture.PNG2.PNG

I selected the OK box for this window and was given the same error message as before, which error message took me back to the model setup after I acknowledged it. I selected the cancel option on the model setup and was asked if I wanted to save the changes I had made to the assembly. I tied to save the model, but I received this error message.

Capture.PNG3.PNG

Even if I could save the changes made, it doesn't appear that I can use any of the features anyway. They all display the first error message. Anyone got any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

Actually, it could just be a problem with the assembly feature itself. I can't seem to open of any assembly files whatsoever in Creo direct, even new assemblies that I'm trying to create. Anyone got any thoughts on that?

Hi,

I think that Student license does not contain Creo Simulate license (look into license file). Therefore you cannot launch Creo Simulate as standalone application. You can use Creo Simulate Lite, only. Lite version is accessible from Creo Parametric application.

MH

Martin Hanák

I couldn't see the option to install Creo Simulate Lite in my licensing pack, but my work with Creo is finished now. Thank anyway!

Top Tags