cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Creo 2.0 and 3D connexion mouse

ptc-5487759
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 and 3D connexion mouse

I have Creo 2.0 student license and working good.

When I have install 3D mouse ( http://www.3dconnexion.com ) Creo not working any more.

I need help how to fix this problem.

Creo+problem.jpg

Thank you for help
8 REPLIES 8
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5487759)

Hi Anej,

Can you confirm that everything is working fine when the mouse is not plugged in? This is a very interesting error, and I am looking into it.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

If it helps, I am using 3DConnexion release 3.17.4; driver version 6.17.4; on firmware version 4.31 running Creo 2.0 M040 full version. No issues.

Hi!

Thank you for your help - both.

Creo has worked well until I installed the 3D mouse. Now i have installed 3D mouse and Creo not work.

I deleted the 3D mouse and Creo working good , but now i can not use 3D mouse

Hopefully mark will get you an answer very quickly.

MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5487759)

Hi Anej,

So this is a very interesting issue and could be for a variety of reasons. My first guess would be maybe your out of date version of Creo 2.0 is conflicting with the most current version of the mouse drivers.

The newest version can be downloaded here: https://www.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp

If that still doesn't work then maybe contacting the support team at 3DConnexion could shed more light on the problem.

Sorry I don't have a quick answer for you! Let me know if you figure somethign out.

Thanks

I think that this may help, but no guarantees. Try opening file --> options --> general --> navigation --> select PTC CREO from the drop down box next to the Navigation tag and check "enable use of 3dConnexion Devices" and "keep selection when swtching between figures" boxes then click "OK". You may need to shut down CREO and re-open it for the changes to take afffect, but hopefully this will resolve the problem.

I don't find that.

Where I need to do that in Creo or in mouse software?

I have tried to uninstall 3D mouse and Creo works good (no problem), afert that i install back 3d mouse and Creo not working any more (same problem like on photo).

Conclusion:

3D mouse wireless not working with Creo 2.0 student edition

Any one have solution for my problem??

Top Tags