cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo 2.0 issues

ptc-5479005
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 issues

I just downloaded Creo for my college course and it is giving me a licensing error 26. it will not even open parametric or direct.

5 REPLIES 5

Hey Caleb - first, welcome to PTC Community! I've moved this discussion into our community, where our team will be able to help diagnose the issue.

Hi Caleb,

Could you attach a screenshot of the error message? It would help if I could see the full text.

Thanks,

Chris

I believe I'm getting a similar issue with a new install of the Creo student version. opening Parametric and Direct brings up the splash screen, then it closes / crashes with no error message. opening structure? gives an error message, something along the lines of "unknown licensing error 26" sorry, I didn't copy it down verbatim. I've tried installing on different drives and re-installing licenses. I'm running Windows vista 32 bit.

Thanks.

Hi Wes,

If you could email - with your issue, one of our team members will be able to jump on your computer to take a look.

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks Chris.

Top Tags