cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creo 3.0 for FIRST is coming soon

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Creo 3.0 for FIRST is coming soon

PTC is planning to release Creo 3.0 for FIRST teams in August/September.

If you are planning some Creo software maintenance for the summer, you might want to put it on hold until PTC releases the details of Creo 3.0 for FIRST. The update will require a new software download and new software licenses, so please plan accordingly.

PTC is working on some new projects to greatly simplify the installation proces and also streamline the user interface to remove many of the features and capabiliites that are used very infrequently by FIRST teams. This work will not complete in time for the first release of Creo 3.0, but PTC plans to have them ready with the next maintenance release of Creo 3.0 expected in the fall.

Stay tuned and I'll let you know as soon as we have Creo 3.0 ready for download.

30 REPLIES 30
dholt
1-Newbie
(To:nrensing)

Thanks, everybody, uninstalling/reinstalling did the trick.

I uninstalled each component separately - is there a single uninstall?

I've got it installed on another computer (exhibiting same issue) - maybe I'll see if I can re-license it without re-installing.

Thanks Again!

Dan Holt

Top Tags