cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo 3 installation error

ptc-3842167
1-Newbie

Creo 3 installation error

I've installed successfully on my laptop, but I'm having trouble on my desktop. I enter the product code from the install instruction, enter my username and password and get the error shown below. (Note that I blanked out the product code from the installation instructions pdf.)

error.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:ptc-3842167)

Could be a dumb question, but is your laptop connected to the internet when entering your credentials? You need to connect to www.ptc.com to validate the license.

ptc-3842167
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Both computers are connected to the internet. Installation went fine on the laptop.

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:ptc-3842167)

Okay, I will ask Mark to contact you to see if he can help diagnose the problem. It should be the same for both machines.

I have exactly the same problem but this appears when trying to install on teh licence server. I have checked and there is Internet connectivity and will connect to www.ptc.com quite happily.

Top Tags