cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo 4.0 - License request failed for feature

jwaniewski
1-Newbie

Creo 4.0 - License request failed for feature

Hi,

When downloading Creo 4.0 and booting up Creo Parametric, I could not use it as message popped up stating "License request failed for feature". This seems to be a recurring issue, but

not in Creo 4.0. Thanks for the help anyways. (By the way, this is the student edition).

creo_problems.JPG

42 REPLIES 42

@Brucco wrote:

When I try to paste the code in the box shown by the guide I get the error that I mentioned before.

I can add pictures taken from the pc but they are in italian Language. Is it a problem?

No problem, upload a picture.

Also show the contents of C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory (upload a picture of Windows Explorer).

Martin Hanák

This is the errorThis is the error

Brucco
3-Visitor
(To:Brucco)

If I try to search for C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing it says that it is impossible to find it 

Licensing.png

@Brucco wrote:

If I try to search for C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing it says that it is impossible to find it 

Licensing.png

Hi,

this is probably the root of your problem. Creo installer must be able to create C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory. I guess that you were not logged as admin user during installation.

Martin Hanák

dowloaded the file again making sure to be admin and still having the problem. The folder  C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing also is still missing

Hi,

create C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory manually and set Full Access for Everyone in Licensing sub-directory.

The above is my last idea ... I really do not know what's wrong with your computer 😞

Martin Hanák

It did not work, but thanks for the effort.

hiiii

sir, 

how can i solve it ?????? 

please give me right suggestions.........

IMG_20180106_103040.jpg

Please do not use crack !

Martin Hanák

I want to download Creo 4.0 on my computer. I want to know how to download the licensed software and how much will it cost? Please reply.

@Pranav_0406 wrote:

I want to download Creo 4.0 on my computer. I want to know how to download the licensed software and how much will it cost? Please reply.

Hi,

go to https://www.ptc.com/en/partners/partner-search , find PTC reseller operating in your country and contact him.

Martin Hanák
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:GAUR08)

This happened because you are using a "pirated"/"cracked" license file.

ko1ffi1961
4-Participant
(To:jwaniewski)

Top Tags