cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo 4.0 Problem with installation

naviin_s
2-Guest

Creo 4.0 Problem with installation

I tried installing creo, all went well, entered the student license BK410705EDSTUDENTUNICL and PTC math CAD worked by creo parametric said that the license doesnot allow this. I tried to uninstall and reinstall again after removing license files and now it says it cannot approve license 😞 I'm stuck, please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Note:

Creo Student license does not contain MATHCAD license. Therefore you can use MATHCAD Express, only.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

1st installation put license file into C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory. Its name is BK410705EDSTUDENTUNICL_license.dat.

Please check whether the file exists. You can use it during Creo 4.0 installation. Put the file path to red field - see picture (I copied it from https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Academic-Program-Questions/Can-a-lab-license-server-be-2008-R2-or-2012-R2/m-p/266239#M4748 dicussion).

red.png

Martin Hanák

Note:

Creo Student license does not contain MATHCAD license. Therefore you can use MATHCAD Express, only.

Martin Hanák

Thanks! Actually all I did while reinstalling again was use the license used in the email, this fixed the issue 🙂 guess I made some mistakes in previous installation.

i am facing problem with this massage.i am not able to ope creo parametric and all.

please suggest me.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:hare)

Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

Top Tags