cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo 4.0 license error

rwh
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

Creo 4.0 license error

while installing a new license file  for 

BE410708EDSTUDENTEDK12

I receive the error message: 

"You have reached the maximum number of license requests available for your product type"

What does it mean and what can be done?

5 REPLIES 5

I have the same problem

Do you find any answer for this problem?

Alex_Cazacu
17-Peridot
(To:rwh)

Hello,

That means that you have already installed a license of school standard on a computer from the account used, so you reached the limit of one license per user.

Why do you need to install another license? 

Thanks,

Alex 

Hello Alex,

i have uninstalled Creo again, because I had problems that Creo always crashed. 

So I thought I would download Creo again to make it run better.

Unfortunately I am currently getting the already described error message. I have deleted all existing licenses from my computer and want to use it on one computer only.

Thanks for the help.

Julian

Hello,

If you uninstalled Creo, the license should already be there in C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing and the installer should find the license as available. you can also drag manually the license under license summary in the licensing window. You also got the license in an email, when you installed it the first time, so you can drag that one under license summary.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Alex 

I am also encountering a similar problem in the question but its because my student licence has expired and our school tech supports has sent us a pdf of re installing the licence but i encountered the same error.

After reading this thread i still could not solve the issue of the error even clearing out my previous licences in the program data section.

Due to the current stay home situation and it being the weekends  i am unable to go to school to ask them to help. 

i am running Creo 4 on my mac using virtural box VM also I have not deleted the original creo 4 software .( not sure if this makes a difference ) 

Thanks in advance

Samuel 

Top Tags